You must read the information below fully and agree to the terms and conditions before you can proceed.
This site is to report concerns about the general speed of vehicles using a Warwickshire Road.
*Repeat submissions will be automatically closed*
- We won’t reassess sites within 12 months unless there has been major changes to the area. Multiple concerns for the same location will not be addressed. Check that we haven’t already assessed your location here (Concern Outcomes).
- This form will only deal with speeding and will ignore other issues.
- Your concern and contact information will be reviewed by the Warwickshire Road Safety Partnership Safe Speeds Working Group. Your name and contact information will be shared with Warwickshire County Council, and you will be contacted if necessary for further information about the location. You will also receive an automatic email reply when you complete the reporting of your concern. When the location of your concern has been identified and graded your personal information will be securely removed from the system. Your information will be not shared or used for any other purpose.
- To make things easier for you to report your concern we have provided an online form to fill in which will ensure that we gather all the information we require to investigate your concerns fully.
- Please only submit one location per concern. If you are a group, please compile your concerns and submit it only once.
- Once we have the information from you, we will use casualty, collision and speed data that we hold to determine what action, if any, can be taken.
- Please be aware that by submitting your concern this does not mean we will take action. Action is dependent on the results of the assessment.
- After the investigations are completed, the results will be published on this website within 4-6 weeks enabling you to see what has been proposed in response to your concerns. You will not receive a personalised response when the outcome is updated.
- This site is for location-based speed concerns only; any isolated dangerous incidents should be reported to the police on 101 or report it online here (https://www.warwickshire.police.uk/).
- Warwickshire Road Safety Partnership website has its own privacy notice (https://warksroadsafety.org/privacy/)
Please tick below to confirm you You must read the information below fully and agree to the terms and conditions before you can proceed.
Please submit your speed concerns below
Please try to give us as much information as possible using the boxes below.